Friday, November 09, 2007

Rise of the Machines?

I'm not making this up, the UK in the process of upgrading their military satellites with £3.6bn project called "Skynet."

I for one, am not looking forward to being shot by some self aware robot. Thanks a lot UK. You were already in the doghouse for warm beer, Cockney accents, and the extra "i" you ruin the word aluminum with, but bringing about the extermination of the human race at the hands of hordes of evil robots with glowing red eyes is just plain mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Old as dirt said...

Is that Darth Tubbs in his new team kit?

11/09/2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger Joannie Stangeland said...

Nice try, I know--but I thought if I tagged you, maybe you would update us with all kinds of thrilling (chilling) details of recent and upcoming rides.

2/29/2008 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home